Applications are invited on prescribed Application Form for the post of Principal for the Institute of Hotel Management, Faridabad in the Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.8700. The Institute of Hotel Management, Faridabad is functioning under the Societies Act, 1860.
(i) Graduate from a recognized University.
(ii) Degree / 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management from an institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management / State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University. The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in degree / diploma in Hotel Management. For Graduates in Hotel Management, item No (i) is not necessary.
At least 3 years experience in Hotel Related Subject(s) i.e. Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Accommodation Operation / Housekeeping & Front Office as Head of Department in an institute of Hotel Management affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
At least 20 years of experience in teaching and / or hotel industry including minimum 3 years in hotel operations related subject (s) i.e. Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Accommodation Operation / Housekeeping & Front Office as Head of Department in an Institute of Hotel Management affiliated to State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University.
At least 20 years of experience in teaching and / or Hotel industry including 3 years as Principal in a Food Craft Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Minimum 20 years hotel industry experience including minimum 5 years in managerial capacity in 4 star / Heritage or above category approved hotel.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2012:
Not exceeding 52 years. Upper age limit is Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, BC and departmental candidates and as specified for other categories by State Government from time to time. Under no circumstances the age should exceed 57 years.
1. Click here for Application Form or log on to www.haryanatourism.gov.in
2. For any information please contact telephone nos.0172-2700039, 0129-4052466 and
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. Last date of receiving the complete Application Form in the o/o the Director General, Tourism Department, Haryana, SCO No. 17-18-19, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017, is Monday 6th August,2012 up to 5:00 pm.
4. Candidates working in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Organization should submit their application through proper channel.
5. Society reserves the right either to fill or to reduce or to cancel the recruitment.
Tourism Department, Haryana